Can you list all the subscription costs for these services? I know I am in Canada, but just wanted to compare because by the time you subscribe to that many services here you are getting pretty close to spending just as much as on a large cable or satellite subscription. I find we use Netflix and Disney the most, our Netflix monthly subscription cost is now $32.49, primarily because my Mom is also using it and as she lives in a different location, we have to pay I think an extra $8 so she can share our subscription. Disney in Canada is $120 a year so another $10/months and if I signed up for Paramount I believe it is also around that price. That would then already be $53 or so a months and if I wanted to add Crave TV which is a streaming service from Bell Media which includes quite a bit of HBO content, then that is another $199.99 a year or $16.66 a month so now I'm at $70/months. This does not factor in Amazon Prime Video which we have because of our Prime subscription which offers a few other perks so not all of that should be counted, but then maybe consider YouTube TV and I'd easily be paying clost to $100 a months. But then again the only time I watch TV is when my wife and I want to watch a movie together, she watches a lot more TV, but as she is Filipina she often prefers her TFC (The Filipino Channel) which is also a $10 subscription and which is available through a Roku TV stick, I believe maybe also through Amazon Fire TV, but it's not available on an Apple TV or through our LG smart TV. -----Original Message----- From: M. Taylor <[email protected]> On Behalf Of M. Taylor Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 5:57 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Mark is Going All in on the On-Demand Steaming App Services, for one Year
Hello All, Thank to the extreme patience of list member, Ed, in addition to subscribing to Paramount Plus, I have decided to also subscribe to Peacock Plus, Hulu with Disney Plus, and Max Plus, each for one year. Between these subscriptions, along with my Youtube TV and Prime Video subscriptions, I should finally be able to gain consistent access to a great number of ventage television series produced in the distant pass. Ed has assured me, that of today, anyway, these apps are Voice Over accessible on iOS, iPad OS, and on my beloved Apple TV. After doing some serious number crunching, I have determined that the combined annual premiums for all of these on-demand services, remains considerately less than the annual cost of one traditional cable service provider. It's really quite amazing. Mark -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00a401da124b%248114c480%24833e4d80%24%40gmail.com. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR12MB56566D004BAD28AA1C2BE610C7A8A%40PH7PR12MB5656.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.
