Probably because you are on their mailing list and they may not necessarily 
distinguish between people on their mailing list who have bought a subscription 
or not.
I get all sorts of emails from mailing lists where I am signed up where I think 
"but don't they know I already bought this? Why send it to me again".
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Malcolm 
Parfitt
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 6:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Supersense on sale again!



It’s that time of year again when I receive notifications that Supersense is on 
sale again despite my having purchased a a lifetime subscription some time ago.

No matter how much this app is discounted I cannot find a compelling reason to 
take out any level of subscription.

Why are they notifying me that I can subscribe at a discounted rate when I 
already have a lifetime subscription?

Not one of my wisest decisions!Malcolm Parfitt

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F0165F84-3048-4489-B06D-5D8A9B4E8B2E%40parfitt1.org.uk.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR12MB565663854EA0543B66B268B4C704A%40PH7PR12MB5656.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to