I find it more certain to type messages to Android users,
rather than dictate through Siri. 

So, today I was sending information in a text, and some way
or other, my cursor was not at the end, but between two
words in about the middle of the message. I used my Rotor,
or tried to. Anyway, I ended up cancelling the message 

So, what did I do to cause that to happen, and if it happens
again, what do I do to get my cursor at the end of text? 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1ff901d9c24e%24e7128ad0%24b537a070%24%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to