Hi. I'm looking for an easy to use app for the upcoming NFL season. I'm not 
looking for something to hear games on, since I have a Sirius XM subscription. 
Also, I'm not interested in stats or fantasy, just scores and alerts for 
various teams. These alerts would be at the start of a game, when the score is 
close toward the end, and for games going into overtime, as well as the final 
score. I have tried several apps but haven't found one which is totally 
accessible or that isn't overloaded with a lot of extra content, such as the 
ESPN app. Aside from those things, anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks, 
Wayne

Wayne Merritt
JAWS Certified, 2023
http://freedomscientific.com/certification
Check out my GoodReads page:
http://goodreads.com/waynesbooks

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2FEC8155-3C95-4FB9-AAF1-D259604C7575%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to