I second that. The eSIM is awesome! Interestingly enough when I got my new iPhone, I still have the old one I was going to return by mail. I actually managed to do the entire transfer of everything, including the eSIM over automatically when I set the new phone up. It set it up exactly the way my old phone was, East Sim included. It also gave me prompts and alerts when the eSIM was about to be restored to the new phone and once it was restored to the new phone respectively.

Loreal
Sent from my iPhone

Loreal lavigna
Legal Transcriptionist
Phone:  (518)330-5188

On Jul 24, 2023, at 18:39, [email protected] wrote:



Hi all:

I’m debating on switching from AT&T to either Mint Mobile or Visible. I have an iPhone 13Pro Max and an Apple watch series 4 cellular watch.

How is dealing with eSim cards? I had one once and even though I told it to keep the sim, lost it when I had to reset the phone. I switched to a physical card.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001e01d9be7f%24ac9dd850%2405d988f0%24%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/112179C3-EDF0-47D4-8113-A2B7FE855A06%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to