Hello,

I’ve finally decided that an Apple watch would be a good thing for me (with 
celluar service)


So far I haven’t had any issues buying refurbished Apple products so I’ll do 
that with the watch as well.


I’ve narrowed it down to a series 7 or SE2.  We’re moving to Mexico and it 
looks like there are a couple cell companies there who support the apple Watch 
cellular.  I’m trying to think of all the ins and outs I can but this list is 
good at coming up with things I haven’t thought of.


Also, I have a choice between a 45 mm and 41 mm face.  My fingers are an 
average size woman’s hand.  I think I’d prefer the smaller size, would I regret 
that?


As always,
Thanks,

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/6964F77E-43AA-403C-8B44-A073666CED70%40me.com.

Reply via email to