Hello folks, I have never owned an Apple Watch, but have been flirting with the idea for quite sometime. I noticed that the prices of Apple Watches series 7 have gone down significantly after the release of series 8. That is the reason of why I like to know the advantages of buying series 8 over series 7, and whether paying 150 dollars more for getting Apple Watch 8 is worth it. I hope that those of you who own apple watches can help me decide. Regards
Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BN8PR07MB5906C3516848D32C688D1AD8C15F9%40BN8PR07MB5906.namprd07.prod.outlook.com.
