Yes and it should be on by default. It is my favorite GPS app. I am often the navigator for my wife. Keep the VO focus off the next turn which is in the upper left corner, or it will drive you 'round the bend chattering all the time. But you can also touch there to get the distance to the next turn and then flick to the right to get off that spot. HTH,
Richard “What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin My web site: https://www.turner42.com > On Aug 20, 2022, at 6:49 AM, [email protected] wrote: > > > Hi all I am going on a trip next month down to Toronto. My Dad and I each > have google maps on our I Phones I am wondering he is going to put in my > uncle’s address into google maps to help us get to his place. My question is > does google maps offer verble derections in the car? For instince in so many > meaters turn hear then in so many more turn hear that kind of thing? I have > not used google maps on my I Phone using vo and I was just wondering if this > is a option on google maps? From Mich. > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: > [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at > [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/034401d8b49b%248a254ae0%249e6fe0a0%24%40eastlink.ca. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/69EB99A8-3376-456A-8EC0-DB98AE75BE5F%40comcast.net.
