I’m glad I read this before I went looking for my email on this! 😉

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of 
SoonerAnnie
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022 3:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: An NFL+ question

Hi all, 

I thought I had gone through all the messages on this topic but I was mistaken. 
I saw what Christopher did to access the audio so will try that tonight. 
Thanks...and my apologies for unnecessarily cluttering the list. 

Take care and have a good weekend. 

Ann 


Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 19, 2022, at 3:21 PM, SoonerAnnie <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all, 
> Is anybody using the NFL app to listen to preseason games on iPhone? I know 
> audio broadcasts are supposed to be available when the games are live but I 
> have no idea where to find them! I find the video okay but the audio 
> completely eludes me. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. 
> Me thinks I'm going to have to find another way to listen to games. Oof. 
> 
> Ann 
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7Cefe1a9e8e79440e9d6fe08da822283d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637965381990612915%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=XIpy0hTxbEodYvq9UvD66TNig6BNOrB6ZnFJiaeIWx0%3D&amp;reserved=0
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F06B7A330-F111-476C-A586-21CFF31AD919%2540att.net&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7Cefe1a9e8e79440e9d6fe08da822283d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637965381990612915%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=bjIIrDFJt6uaLzCay4vURTRbwif%2F9eYZxdNGr4oLN1o%3D&amp;reserved=0.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SJ0PR14MB4298552DF6A7B098E225D59DC86C9%40SJ0PR14MB4298.namprd14.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to