I am thinking of getting hte latest Apple TV device.  I didn't care for the previous one, I did really like the 3rd generation of Apple tv though, the remote was easier to use, in my opinion.

I couldn't fit the usb thing in the end to charge it.  I hope the newer remote is easier to use.


Patti


--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/ff05be4e-65b4-41cb-54e9-9e07f1f042ad%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to