I received a tip on another list regarding the issue where when you bring up the app switcher and flick left through your open apps Voiceover only says "Active, actions available" or something like that but it doesn't first say the name of the app you are on. I think on Applevis it said that it affects only some users and that would make sense because it seems the solution here is to turn off Reduced Motion and I assume some people may not have turned this setting on to begin with hence they probably don't have the issue. For me on my iPhone 11 turning off Reduced Motion entirely fixed this and I must say that I can't notice much of a difference in other areas not having this on. I think I turned it on many years ago because when this option was first available there was a different issue and it made sense for voiceover users to turn Reduced Motion on, but I'm not sure if this is still even a concern. Anyways, if you have this problem with Voiceover in the app switcher, just go to Settings > Accessibility > Motion (the fourth item if you flick from the top) and check if Reduced Motion is on, if so turn it off and I am pretty certain your app switcher will work just fine.
Best regards, Sieghard -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SJ0PR06MB786271BE1B4F5324D2A8C51DC7A89%40SJ0PR06MB7862.namprd06.prod.outlook.com.
