> I give up. I rebooted the phone, turn the keyboard off, turn the keyboard 
> back on, after turning Bluetooth on after the phone rebooted. The other 
> phones are all off. I do not have an Apple computer. The phone in the 
> keyboard are fairly close to one another. It has batteries the switch is to 
> the left away from the battery compartment and I pressed for a good five 
> seconds the slim little rectangular button underneath the slot where the 
> phone or the tablet fits the one that's to the farthest most right. Nothing. 
> Just says in progress. It's been saying that for a day now. Looks like I'm 
> going to have to buckle down and go next-door to yescomputers who charges a 
> fortune, Basically double what everybody else charges, for anything.  I hear 
> people coming in and out of the shop. I avoid them like the plague. But looks 
> like not gonna be able to do that anymore. tomorrow. I'll call make an 
> appointment if that's how they're handling the lockdown. meanwhile I guess 
> it's back to a book or a movie. My dog has crashed, she's been out for a nice 
> long walk, here in western Massachusetts On a nice windy sunny clear day.

Deirdre

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5F2214C8-7635-4502-925C-0114F2BE1F04%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to