Remember that this all started when they attempted to do an upgrade that 
failed. Then when they attempted to reinstall the old one is when this stuff 
started. I can log in  to use the browse bard section the first try most of the 
time, but if I switch to another app, then go back to bard, I have to log in 
again. I hope they will fix it, I hope this having to log in again doesn't mean 
they had too many times of an unauthorized person hacking the site and 
downloading books. I assume you have written to 
[email protected] 
to urge them to figure it out. In  the meantime, there site on the web works 
well with Safari, it is very similar to the browse bard section of the app. Try 
https://nlsbard.loc.gov/login/mainpage/NLS 
Arnold Schmidt 

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone Six

On May 20, 2020, at 6:40 PM, deidre muccio <[email protected]> wrote:

does anyone remember how a few weeks ago some of us were experiencing 
difficulty in logging onto Bard mobile? And there was a message on the site 
that said they were working on that? Well it hasn't been fixed. I succeed one 
out of every three times in logging in with the same exact info, The link to 
write them is not working. And the at symbol and the period. also now missing 
from the keyboard when  on  their website which didn't used to be the case. and 
not just that, you can't stay logged in if you close the app. I don't believe 
that was the case before either. I wonder if Bard is spiffying  up their 
website with added graphics or visuals like Learning Ally did after they took 
it over from recordings for the blind. They ruined a perfectly simple to 
navigate site with who knows what crap that doesn't suit someone visually 
impaired but probably works for others just fine.

does anyone know what the scoop on any of this is? I'll look for a phone number 
and call them in the morning.

Deidre, Who has definitely run out of patience

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/19AF59AD-5350-4DB4-B9BA-B48E6B36D36A%40gmail.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0DB7B18E-88BF-480A-A709-6477E9B5FE99%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to