Hi folks,
I have been enjoying the SmartNews app. The one thing I would like to be able 
to do would be to tell the app not to include certain sources. Some other news 
apps, such as Google news, let you do that. I can’t find a way to do this with 
SmartNews. Is there a way? I hope so.
Mary


Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E20B4DB5-953C-472F-B2F6-C229A73D4012%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to