Hey everyone, I hope you’re all well. So I have a friend who is getting an 
iPhone 11, my husband and I are getting the new iPhone see2.  No we haven’t 
activated our iPhones on our own in a long time. We’ve usually had the store do 
it. So here’s my question, when you get the iPhones, can you first set up the 
iPhone with voiceover and stuff like that? Then, would you hit a star 611?  
Hopefully that all made sense and thanks for any help I can get.

Lelia 

Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F7DB997B-591A-4953-BA81-A69E6E58BF52%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to