Your phone should be coming up in My Computer as a removable storage device. I 
always connect my phone and go into My Computer or This PC on my Windows 10 
machine and it is listed with all the different storage devices. I backup all 
my photos/videos that way..  

 

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: moving videos from phone to computer

 

Hi,

8 plus, ios 12 here.

My daughter began volley ball yesterday. I recorded a video using my phone, I 
would like to move the videos onto my computer, how is this done?

I went into itunes, didn’t see videos anywhere to sync, and I went into my 
computer to see if I could copy the videos but it shows something different

from what I seen before.

Any an all help will be appreciated.

 

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to