Hi, Everyone.
I don't use the Music app on my iPhone very often, so I don't know
much about it.

When I two-finger-double-tapped after opening VDR yesterday, thinking
that I would get my book to continue reading, the Music app came on
instead, and some really good songs played as I did my 45-minute
stationary bike ride. I didn't figure out till afterward that what I
think was the mini player was pulling stuff from my iTunes library. Is
there a way to see a history of the tracks played?

I don't know the names of the songs that played because the library is
made up of music from both my collection and my husband's stash, and
his stuff got selected to play. Google isn't bringing up any hits on
the lyrics I think I remember, so I thought I'd ask here if there is a
way to review the miniplayer history.

Thanks,
Dani

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to