I will add my thank you for explaining how to start Bookshare books at the beginning. Grateful. I have been confounded by this since I started using VDR. I would move back and forth until I found the beginning, but your explanation got results immediately. Again, thanks so much. Every once in a while a problem" I just put up with is answered out of the blue. This is one of them. I just love this list and the ever so smart folks here!
Reggie and Lex -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
