The Sam’s Club app does the same thing. It will give you the item number but no 
description. If you want descriptions in your card you have to do it online at 
Sam’s Club.com. And that presents all kinds of problems too. You can work 
around it but it’s a mess.

Terry Nord
 Ask me about healthy chocolate! 
Yes, there is such a thing and it's good to! 
[email protected]
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2018, at 7:35 PM, Sandra E. Finley <[email protected]> wrote:

Our local Walmart will put an order of groceries together if ordered in 
advance; I can pick up with a friend or the local transit shuttle if my husband 
 is out of town. I am able to find the items I want and add them to my cart. 
The problem comes when I  try to read what I have Put in the cart. I see a 
table with headings like,
Item Description, 
Subtotal,
Unit Price.
I cannot read the text of the items in the table. My husband verifies that text 
is, indeed, there. Why can I read table headings but not table text?

IPhone 7 with fully updated iOS. 

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list..

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Our local Walmart will put an order of groceries together if ordered in 
advance; I can pick up with a friend or the local transit shuttle if my husband 
 is out of town. I am able to find the items I want and add them to my cart. 
The problem comes when I  try to read what I have Put in the cart. I see a 
table with headings like,
Item Description, 
Subtotal,
Unit Price.
I cannot read the text of the items in the table. My husband verifies that text 
is, indeed, there. Why can I read table headings but not table text?

IPhone 7 with fully updated iOS. 

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to