I noticed that it transcribes a small section and then seems to get stuck processing the rest! I also cannot get voice-over to activate the readout i.e. get to the transcription section: if I swipe up I just get a bonk sound instead of any options. I have to turn VoiceOver off and see if I can find the button on the right. Can anybody give me an idea of what gesture to use? Thanks Harry
> On 10 Feb 2018, at 10:00, Malcolm Parfitt <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hello, > > I have just purchased and installed Just Press Record on my Iphone7 and Apple > Watch. > > I have set transcription to All Recordings in Settings. > > No matter whether I record via my IPhone or Apple Watch only a short part of > the recording is transcribed. > > I have plenty of space on my Apple Watch, Icloud and IPhone. I am on an > 80Mbps broadband. > > Other apps that accept spoken input such as Drafts transcribe what I dictate > in its entirety. > > I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but the issue persists. > > Any suggestions as to what I can try to resolve this welcome. > > Recordings play fine that I have made with Just Record. > > Malcolm. > > Sent from my iPhone > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: > [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at > [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
