I usually flick right to get to the app I want to close, I know one could swipe up for them consecutively to close several in succession. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:16 PM Subject: Deleting apps from the app switcher
Hi, When I open the app switcher, I'm on the Home button. To delete apps, I do a flick left, then a 3 finger swipe up. After this, I'm back to the Home button. To delete another app, I need to do another flick left before deleting with a 3 finger swipe up. I recall having once had the next app in the queue to be on screen so all I needed to do was another 3 finger swipe up. Did I miss a setting? Is there a way to most effectively remove apps from the switcher? Thanks in advance. Keith -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
