Sent from my iPhone first of all, I signed up for the lovely free trial. Now I 
have some questions. I have a password. It works on my iPhone. It also works on 
the android version of the app. So I know I have the right password. When I try 
to login on the Apple TV by typing my password into the appropriate place, and 
then I activate the sign in button, I am always put back into the password 
field which has magically become empty. If there is an error message somewhere 
on the screen, I certainly can't find it, although I suppose there must be one, 
else why am I dumped back into the sign in screen? I suppose I can wait for 
cited help later this evening, but I was curious if anyone else had this 
problem.
Not regarding the iPhone app, it seems to be pretty much unusable, since there 
is no way to know what channel you are on, and all of the play buttons are 
damned. There also seem to be a whole bunch of unlabeled buttons that are 
associated with anything. I'm obviously missing something here. The channels 
tab doesn't do anything helpful. It's interesting to note that on the android 
app, when you have the guide open, each channel has a button labeled channel 
logo, guess what it's a picture? This app is so full of bad accessibility 
problems that unless my husband wants to keep it, I'm sure I'm going to get rid 
of it. Now if somebody can explain how all this stuff is together, I'm all 
ears. But thus far, it looks like the swipe order is totally screwed up, and 
exploring around the screen with your finger yields  strange results that don't 
make any sense with all the unlabeled buttons and dimmed play icons and what 
not. What a mess!
Mary

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to