I don't know of a way in the app. I have gone to
two different addresses, for different people in
the same car. I suppose some drivers might do
this, but others wouldn't. I don't think they
make as much money waiting. you might have to just use a conventional cab.
Dave
You could also batch all your errands and hire a
driver yourself, that is what I do.
Dave
At 04:56 PM 10/10/2016, you wrote:
Sarai D. Bucciarelli www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli
Hi guys:
I’ve only used Uber to go from point A, to
point B. My question is can you use Uber to run
several different errands at once without having
to call for multiple trips? If so, how can you
do this in the app, then find the Uber driver once you exit your stores?
As an example, I call Uber, want to go to the
grocery store, will be there only 5 min to grab
milk and bread. Then, I want to go to CVS to run
inside and pick up an RX. Then I want to call in
an order to Beef O’bradys for takeout. I’d
then have to walk inside the restaurant, pickup
food, get back in uber. Then I want to swing
through the Starbucks drive through to pickup a
large tea. Then, return home. This is an
example, but I don’t want to have to call an
Uber after each trip. For one thing, probably a
15 minute wait.. and my food will get cold!
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the
running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and
your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are
subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop
receiving emails from it, send an email to
[email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you
can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.