I have tried this, and the woman said if I get a call while your inside, I
got to go.
Needless to say, she split just as soon as I got out of the car.
So, I think it is up to the driver.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Kliphton Miller
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 7:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: an Uber question

That is exactly how it works.  I know about 5 uber drivers, and this is the
way they prefer it.
> On Oct 10, 2016, at 6:21 PM, Chris Judd <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Sarai,
> 
> Here is what I do.  I request the uber, and then if I have time, I tell
the driver that this will be a round trip.  I say just keep the trip going,
and don't complete the trip till we get back to my house.  That usually
works.
> Hope this helps,
> 
> Chris Judd
> Twitter administrator for the Missouri Council of the blind.
> Follow us on twitter @missouricouncil
> Our website is:
> http://moblind.org
> -----Original Message----- From: Sarai Bucciarelli
> Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 4:56 PM
> To: 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries
> Subject: an Uber question
> 
> 
> Sarai D. Bucciarelli www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli
> 
> Hi guys:
> I've only used Uber to go from point A,  to point B. My question is can
you use Uber to run several different errands at once without having to call
for multiple trips?  If so, how can you do this in the app, then find the
Uber driver once you exit your stores?
> As an example, I call Uber, want to go to the grocery store, will be there
only 5 min to grab milk and bread. Then, I want to go to CVS to run inside
and pick up an RX. Then I want to call in an order to Beef O'bradys for
takeout. I'd then have to walk inside the restaurant, pickup food, get back
in uber. Then I want to swing through the Starbucks drive through  to pickup
a large tea. Then, return home. This is an example, but I don't want to have
to call an Uber after each trip. For one thing, probably a 15 minute wait..
and my food will get cold!
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone
list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone
list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if
you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to