1. I inadvertently placed two bookmarks in a Bookshare book that I was reading. How do I remove bookmarks from a Bookshare book?
2. Whenever I download a Bookshare book to the Voice Dream Reader, the book starts reading at a speed of 109 words per minute. I would like to change the default reading speed for all Bookshare books to a higher word per minute speed. How can I change the default speeching words per rate for all Bookshare books I read? Thanks for all help. Regards, Michelle -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
