I am running uWSGI 1.2.4 behind nginx. My application has to correct misspelled addresses, and to do so, it uses a product called CorrectAddress by Intelligent Search Technology. CorrectAddress runs as a shared object (I am on Ubuntu 10.04) that loads data files into memory in order to correct the misspellings. What I have found is that when I run my application either from the command line or within Apache, the shared object successfully corrects the address. But when I run the application within uWSGI, it fails to correct the address. The engineers at Intelligent Search believe that, under uWSGI, the shared object is not loading the data files into memory properly. (It needs to load about 60 MB of data into memory.)

Are there any configuration options that I should look at that might affect the uWSGI process's ability to load files into memory? I've ruled out permission issues. I am starting uWSGI with the following options:

DAEMON_OPTS="--socket 127.0.0.1:5050 \
--uid www-data \
--master \
--daemonize /var/log/uwsgi.log \
--logdate \
--harakiri 600 \
--buffer-size 65536 \
--vacuum \
--listen 1024 \
--single-interpreter \
"

Thanks for any suggestions,
Brian

_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to