I need to do some more investigation. I'm seeing the same results with apache
+ mod_wsgi, so I'm not sure if I can point to uwsgi yet. I will try to mock up
with a simple wsgi app that I can share.
Berndt
On Mar 11, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Roberto De Ioris wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Under heavy load, I'm seeing responses returned for different requests.
>> In other words occasionally the requests and responses are getting out of
>> order.
>>
>> This is what I'm seeing (I've removed some details due to company stuff):
>>
>> GET
>> /xxxxxxxx/1/json?url=downloads.xxxxx.com/vtl/vof_history_year.tgz&ip=173.29.21.98
>> HTTP/1.1
>> Host: analysis.xxxxx.com
>> Connection: keep-alive
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------
>> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>> Server: nginx/0.8.54
>> Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:30:02 GMT
>> Content-Type: application/json
>> Connection: keep-alive
>> Content-Length: 144
>>
>> [{"elements": ["miniclip.com/"], "meta": {"cache": "miniclip.com", "ttl":
>> 3600}, "response": {xxxxx}}]
>>
>> In the wsgi app the elements dict should have the url embeded in the
>> request line (downloads.xxxxx.com/vtl/vof_history_year.tgz), in fact I
>> bypassed the app logic, and set it directly from the environ just to make
>> sure it wasn't an issue in my app. I also removed threading from my load
>> testing script to make sure there wasn't an issue there.
>>
>> This only happens under high load 1000+ requests/second, but that's what I
>> need and expect for this particular app.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Berndt
>> _______________________________________________
>>
>
> Hi, what uWSGI version ?
>
> Can you post the config file/command line options ?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Roberto De Ioris
> http://unbit.it
> _______________________________________________
> uWSGI mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi