On 8 Jul 2010, at 10:09, Goren Il <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> 
> I would like to implement my on webapp class loader, that will look for jars 
> in specific places (to be defined in the configuration).
> I would like to inherit the behavior of the default class loader of the 
> webapp, so I can not use a regular ClassLoader.
> I considered inheriting from WebappClassLoader.
> Is there a simpler way?
> Is there some documentation how to create such a class loader?

Tomcat is open source. The VirtualWebappClassLoader has already been mentioned 
in the other thread, you could just go and look it up.


p


> Thanks
> G.
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to