On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 5:41 PM, YOSRA SAADALLAH <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Thank you for yout great help  . it works! !
>
> I have another question, is there any method to convert a angularjs value
> like {{client. name}} into a javascript
>

AngularJS is already JavaScript. If you're confused regarding where that
value is coming from in JavaScript vs. in the template, I suggest reading
through a tutorial to AngularJS, ideally something that covers use of the
scope, templates, and expressions. I'm not sure this list is really the
place for an intro to angular.

Just building a tutorial app using AngularJS would go a long way to
answering these questions. Any changes you make from that point forward
would be much easier.

so I can easily make an alert that shows the client name?
>

Showing an alert will cause problems. Besides being disruptive, JavaScript
alerts suspend execution of the tab. The Guacamole connection is likely to
timeout while execution is suspended.

- Mike

Reply via email to