Thank you. I will follow your advice and return with the result. Liv
On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 3:33 PM Nick Couchman <[email protected]> wrote: > On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 6:33 AM Liv Pet <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> I want to record sessions using custom filenames. I configured >> recording-name (SCREEN RECORDING) via web interface like that: >> myhost-${GUAC_USERNAME}@${GUAC_CLIENT_HOSTNAME} and the recorded file has >> that name: myhost-user@0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1.1 . Please, if anyone knows, tell >> me >> how I can solve the correct expansion of $ {GUAC_CLIENT_HOSTNAME} in name >> or >> IP. >> Thank you. > > > Two things to look at, here: > - First, if you're using a proxy in front of Apache Tomcat (or JBOSS, > Jetty, etc.) you need to make sure you have properly configured it to pass > through the remote host/address headers. Otherwise you'll end up with what > you see, here, which is the IPv6 representation of the "localhost" > address. Look at the manual page regarding proxying and make sure you have > the headers passed through correctly: > http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html. Also, you > might need to adjust Tomcat's configuration with the "remoteIpValve" to > allow those IP addresses to be passed through. > - Also, there was a JIRA issue raised dealing with making the handling of > the remoteHost/remoteAddress processing more consistent in Guacamole: > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-540. The changes from > that issue are in the Git repo and are scheduled to be released with > version 1.0.0. > > -Nick >
