I'm willing to bet that none of the variables supplied as an argument to a command or function do. Eg. on mouseup pButtonNum
On Oct 13, 2012, at 4:14 PM, Peter Haworth wrote: > I just came across another instance of this situation. The variable you > name in the catch part of try/catch does not have to be predefined in > Strict Compile Mode. > Pete > lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com> > > > > On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Peter Haworth <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I was surprised to find that not all variables have to be defined in this >> mode. It seems that using a variable in a repeat command such as >> "repeatwith x=1 to 10" does not require x to be defined as a local variable, >> nor >> is an error flagged when x is used later in the handler, either within the >> loop or after it. I can't decide if I like that or not. >> > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription > preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
