Try Valentina if speed is an issue as it is much faster. On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Dr. Hawkins <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Monday, August 20, 2012, william humphrey wrote: > > > What remote database are you using? > > > > I'm planning on it being Postgres, but I want to stay compatible with > MySQL, too > > I'm assumeing that I'd buffer into mysql > > > -- > The Hawkins Law Firm > Richard E. Hawkins, Esq. > (702) 508-8462 > [email protected] > 3025 S. Maryland Parkway > Suite A > Las Vegas, NV 89109 > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > -- http://www.bluewatermaritime.com _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
