On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Pierre Sahores <[email protected]>wrote:
> See this example script witch acts as the stack "rias_lib.livecode" > launcher > start using stack "rias_lib.livecode" > ... > catch tErr > try > ... > start using stack "rias_lib_bis.livecode" -- this is the > stack's lib to be used when stack "rias_lib.livecode" is't available > because just in the middle seconds where i'm saving its update to the > server -- > > So there's a duplicate to fill in while saving/updating the primary? I assume that when it comes back, the secondary does it? > In particular, what I'll ultimately need is for them to run scripts that > build cards and then put the output to pdf (which is currently working in > livecode) Can help in about those tasks as long i only build HTML5/CSS3/JQuery outputs from my own on-rev stack's libs. I'm not fully following here . . . . If I can cause a stack to manipulate its cards and fields, I can make it do what I need. If not, I may have to relearn forth/postscript . . . (ugh. don't miss them) -- The Hawkins Law Firm Richard E. Hawkins, Esq. (702) 508-8462 [email protected] 3025 S. Maryland Parkway Suite A Las Vegas, NV 89109 _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
