Does that state that for $999 per license does not include any updates??? Very 
confusing. Or does that state that for 1,499 I get a license with both no 
expiration and full updates? For ever? What does that really mean?

Also, I can't sell any pay as you go to my clients.

Thomas J McGrath III
[email protected]

Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com





On Aug 17, 2012, at 7:04 PM, Colin Holgate <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well, you did. I like the "Pay as Your Go" column.
> 
> 
> On Aug 17, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Andre Garzia <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> did anyone here noticed the changes to the RunRev store?
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [email protected]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
> preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to