Never mind folks, found the problem - a missing break in a switch statement (how many times has that bitten me!). Sorry for the trouble. Pete
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Mark Wieder <[email protected]> wrote: > Pete- > > Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 5:23:11 PM, you wrote: > > > Hi Mark, > > That's where I started - I added the parens to see if it made any > > difference. I just tried it again without the parens and still get the > > same error. Wonder if it's a version thing - I'm on 4.6.4 > > I did that on 4.6.4 as well. 5.0 is too buggy for me. It worked from > the message box. > > -- > -Mark Wieder > [email protected] > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > > -- Pete Molly's Revenge <http://www.mollysrevenge.com> _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
