Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[email protected]
Phone: 518-636-3998 Ex:11
Cell: 518-796-9332
Thanks!

One interesting thing is that keytool requires the keystore and the alias
passwords to be the same. I had them as different. Although you can change
the alias password with other tools I left them the same for now.

Question: Do you know if the key-pair or fingerprints will change? In
otherwords can I update an existing app after converting the keystore to
PKCS12?

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of JeeJeeStudio via use-livecode
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 2:43 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: JeeJeeStudio
Subject: Re: Android PlayStore Warning APK v1 signature scheme

I think you need to use PKCS12 industry standard format instead of the
normal keystore. You can import your existing key via command prompt.
Keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore yourapp.keystore -destkeystore
yourapp.keystore -deststoretype pkcs12

Op wo 14 okt. 2020 18:17 schreef Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <
[email protected]>:

> I just got this message when submitting a new app to the PlayStore
>
> Your APK is only signed using the APK v1 signature scheme. This will 
> fail to install in versions of Android equal or higher to 11 if the 
> android:targetSdkVersion is set to 30 or higher. Please use apksigner 
> to sign your APK or switch to the Android App Bundle to fix this.
>
> Does anyone know what the deal is here?
>
> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services
> [email protected]
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [email protected]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your 
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to