hh wrote:

>> Richard G. wrote:
>> Thanks. Unfortunately the reason I'm looking into this is to replace
>> an old component dependent on 32-bit macOS, now that many are
>> "upgrading" to Catalina.
>
> Richard, 9.0.5 WORKS, also its standalones (check 64 bit), on
> Catalina...

Indeed it does. And I stand corrected: callbacks apparently work in v9.5 under Catalina as well.

Man, sure would be nice to be able to do that on Linux....


>> I searched the bug DB, but couldn't find the report for this.  Do you
>> know offhand what it's titled?
>
> I gave up to report all the regressions I suffer from with 9.5 on
> Catalina ...

That callbacks are working in 9.5 explains why I wasn't able to find a bug report against them. :)


> I'm not a beta tester. At least as long as not even my tiniest wishes
> for HTML5 and LCB (incl. Browser widget) are fulfilled.

What do you need from LCB that's missing?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems
 Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web
 ____________________________________________________________________
 [email protected]                http://www.FourthWorld.com

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to