http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33269
Best, Richmond. On 28.10.19 23:03, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
Hi all, quick question LC 9.5 on macOS 10.14.6: We can drag'n'drop text into textfields and this works without any scripting. We can also drag'n'drop one or more files into a textfield and the filepath appears in the field where we dropped the file(s). However there does not seem to be any message send to the field when dropping a file, but I want to catch it. I tried something like: -------------------------------- on selectionChanged send "doit" to me in 10 end selectionChanged command doit put the selection end doit -------------------------------- However I can see the pathname is selected but nothing appears in the messagebox. What am I missing or what should I do instead? Thanks in advance! Best Klaus -- Klaus Major https://www.major-k.de [email protected] _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
_______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
