All the ladies on the list are smart aren't they?? <pats self on back for the "correct response">
Bob On Feb 27, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Marty Knapp wrote: > I knew it was one of the smart ladies on the user list! Thanks for that. > > Marty Knapp >> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Marty Knapp<[email protected]> wrote: >>> Stewart, >>> >>> Change the name of the Edit menu button - like to "EditMenu" and then make >>> the menu items you want. Remove the Preference menu item from the list. Then >>> in the Inspector change the label of the button "EditMenu" to Edit. LiveCode >>> will then disable the Preference menu. >>> >>> I'm pretty sure I learned this one from Jacque. >> >> No, it was me. But Jacque& I tend to think a lot of the same things :-) >> >> Cheers, >> Sarah >> >> _______________________________________________ >> use-livecode mailing list >> [email protected] >> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription >> preferences: >> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode >> > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription > preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
