Hi,

I'm afraid I'm not able to answer your question, I'm usually updating 
the OS as soon as the updates are provided by Ubuntu. I've been using 
Ubuntu and Thunderbird for several years.
The bug became obvious with last update of the OS. My computer hanged in 
a few seconds/minutes when I started Thunderbird client.

I tried to go back to an earlier version of the kerne but Grub only 
offered me kernel 7.30 and the previous version so I was not able to go 
back to version 6.

If would say that the problem started with the release that moved to 
snap as main source for application, but I cannot confirm

I'm sorry not being able to give you more detailed information as I have 
restored the OS and I'm now using a Linux Mint release (no problem till 
now).

Best regards

  F. Javier Hernández


El 2/10/26 a las 3:39, Ross Porter escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for submitting a bug report. When did you first notice this
> issue? Have you tried any earlier versions of the 7.0.0 kernel? It would
> really help to narrow down when this bug was introduced. If it is caused
> by the kernel ideally we would find the exact release that introduced it
> (e.g. -25 works but -26 doesn't).
>
-- 
F. Javier Hernández

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168310

Title:
  Kernel panic in __run_timers / __queue_work on HP Pavilion 15-cs3xxx,
  kernels 7.0.0-30 and 7.0.0-31

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2168310/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to