*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 2150314 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2150314
Hi,
Thanks for filling out a bug report. I've been trawling the bug backlog
and I've found several of these 'Asus Vivobook charge state oscillation'
bugs, so I'm marking all but one as a duplicate. Please let me know if
you think this isn't the case. Feel free to leave a comment at the main
bug report with your hardware details, it would be good to collate all
the hardware versions and kernel versions tested.
** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 2150314
ASUS M1807HA: Spurious ACPI power_supply events on battery
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2145052
Title:
Ubuntu sometimes falsely reports that the battery is in "pending-
charge" state even though no charger is physically connected.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-signed-hwe-6.17/+bug/2145052/+subscriptions
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs