I thought the original MIR in 
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fonts-font-awesome/+bug/1509662 so is 
this is only a fast path [1] ?
It would not even a mandatory re-review as there is an old bug existing "only" 
11 years old \o/
So for now I first felt "approved for fonts-font-awesome-legacy as this is just 
a rename/split [1]."

But then I realized it is declaring itself as a rebuilt of the same fonts, but 
from SVG sources.
So it is not just a split/re-org, and thereby not strictly the same.

And yes, there isn't much to test on fonts, and not much code to be exploited - 
but let us have a look.
I once had a fonts package which had a demon running as root - so let us do 
this.

[1]: https://ubuntu.com/project/docs/MIR/mir-roles-and-steps/#i-only-
have-a-new-version-source-rename-what-now

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2159639

Title:
  [MIR] fonts-font-awesome-legacy

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fonts-font-awesome/+bug/2159639/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to