Check the source of this page, ntwyt.com On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:21 PM, pablo diazz <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm putting on my site a tweet button generated using:http:// > twitter.com/goodies/tweetbutton > > I've twitted from different public accounts and the counter stills in > zero. > Is there some restriction on the domains used for the pages that > includes twitter resources? Because my page is under the domain > ".mychnl.com". I've tested my code inside a google blog and works > there, but in my page doesn't > > my code is very simple: > > <script type="text/javascript" src="http://platform.twitter.com/ > widgets.js"></script> > <a href="http://twitter.com/share?count=vertical&via=pmdiazz" > class="twitter-share-button">Tweet</a> > > Is there some conditions that should acomplish my page? Should include > meta-tags or headers?? > I was testing using this url.api: > http://urls.api.twitter.com/1/urls/count.json?url={MY_URL} > is there another tool that can help me? > > Thanks in advance!!! > > -- > Twitter developer documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/doc > API updates via Twitter: https://twitter.com/twitterapi > Issues/Enhancements Tracker: > https://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list > Change your membership to this group: > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/twitter-development-talk > -- ©*InFiNiTy*. *Mobinga Inc*. -- Twitter developer documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/doc API updates via Twitter: https://twitter.com/twitterapi Issues/Enhancements Tracker: https://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list Change your membership to this group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/twitter-development-talk
