Could be a bug. Or Maybe not because this involves 2 parties. This
rate-limit discourages development.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:21 PM, dddarren <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just started using the twitter api in a blackberry application
> and in order to understand rate limiting further I have been
> experimenting by making calls using my browser and viewing the HTTP
> Headers.
>
> I have been making calls to api.twitter.com/1/friendships/show.xml?
> source_screen_name=XXX&target_screen_name=YYY which I would expect to
> reduce X-RateLimit-Remaining by 1 for each call but it is reducing by
> 2. Is this correct?
>
> Internally are two calls being made? I would expect a single call to
> reduce the count by 1 regardless of the internal implementation.
>
> Any advice to help me understand this would be appreciated.
>
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Darren
>
> --
> Twitter developer documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/doc
> API updates via Twitter: https://twitter.com/twitterapi
> Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
> https://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
> Change your membership to this group:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/twitter-development-talk
>



-- 
©*InFiNiTy*. *Mobinga Inc*.

-- 
Twitter developer documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/doc
API updates via Twitter: https://twitter.com/twitterapi
Issues/Enhancements Tracker: https://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
Change your membership to this group: 
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/twitter-development-talk

Reply via email to