Dear Group,

1) I backed up my entire codebase.
2) I tried to checkout the codebase in a new folder. 
Was lucky, it worked.
This confirmed that the error was caused by a corrupt or missing file, as 
per the report, in the ".svn" pristine folder
I deleted the .svn folder from the backed up copy, and copied all its data 
over the newly checked out build, to restore my unchecked changes.
Checked everything back in, worked
Solved.

Regards, Elie

On Tuesday, February 10, 2026 at 12:57:52 PM UTC-8 Elie Ahad wrote:

> Using svn, version 1.14.5 (r1922182)
>
> Does not checkin and when trying to export, I get this error dialog:
>
> Can't find working copy path
> Pristine text 'e6120fc4501e5084b6a1f5f503d112e9c17a37a5' not present
>
> Please advise, we try to reinstall 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/6c9c29d8-27d1-4e9f-af6b-9aba0b0fd408n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to