I've tried general searches but only get AI slop.

Basically I have three URLs A, B, and C, which are under SVN.  They are all 
the same file, in 3 branches.  I'm using the head of all three.  A is 
basically trunk, and B and C both have changes relative to A.

Alternately, B could be the path to my working copy of that file rather 
than a URL.

What I want is to be able to see a 3-window comparison to see how both B 
and C have diverged from A.  Assume B is what I'm working on, and I want to 
see if my changes are going to conflict with C's changes, or if maybe C 
already have the changes.

I want this to be automated, e.g., using TortoiseProc (1.14), because this 
is being scripted.  Right now I can call TortoiseProc with 
/command:showcompare to get one window with A vs. B, and another with A vs. 
C, but that doesn't give me the convenience of having B and C in sync (when 
scrolling).

Every command recommended by the AI slop that the search engines feed you 
doesn't work.  Even though I configured TSVN to use WinMerge as its merge 
tool.

I've tried using WinMerge directly but it doesn't seem to work with SVN 
URLs.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/8b1b15cd-6c24-436c-a5af-4240b81c04fbn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to