måndag 22 december 2025 kl. 10:14:54 UTC+1 skrev [email protected]:

Why did I encounter the situation during the update process where the 
updated file was inconsistent with the version in the repository? I tried 
deleting the file and performed the update again, and I also attempted to 
use the cleanup function, but none of these methods worked. Has anyone else 
encountered this problem? [image: Snipaste_2025-12-22_17-12-04.png]


Have you tried to do a fresh checkout (as suggested by the error message)? 
Ideally do a checkout somewhere else but you can also delete the .svn 
folder in the working copy root and just checkout "on top" of your existing 
working copy - that should not overwrite anything and just pick up any 
local modifications (but please do a backup first!).

Kind regards,
Daniel

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/deefffdc-ed8f-4736-a64e-2eefe674c92dn%40googlegroups.com.
  • Verification mismatch peng yang 提供方 TortoiseSVN
    • Re: Verification mismatch Daniel Sahlberg via TortoiseSVN

Reply via email to