I am also having this problem.  Windows 11 on Macbook ARM Parallels VM.  
Does not go away after restart. 

Reverting to 1.14.8 works but the shell overlays don't work :(



On Thursday, August 7, 2025 at 12:11:04 PM UTC-4 Andy Lemmon wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'm having the same issue on a Microsoft Surface Snapdragon ARM64.  Have 
> been a long-time TortoiseSVN user, but can't get any recent versions to 
> work on this machine.  Any advice/help?
>
> Thanks,
>
>
> Andy
>
> On Wednesday, May 21, 2025 at 1:31:23 PM UTC-5 André Vivian Farias wrote:
>
>> I'm having the same problem here.
>> Even the svn.exe list command doesn’t work when I try to connect to an 
>> HTTPS repository.
>>
>> I tested the SlikSVN ARM version and got the same issue.
>> To fix it, I installed OpenSSL 3.5.0 ARM64 from FireDaemon (
>> https://download.firedaemon.com/FireDaemon-OpenSSL/openssl-3.5.0.zip) 
>> and copied the DLL files into the SlikSVN bin folder.
>> After that, SlikSVN started working with HTTPS.
>>
>> I think the problem is caused by the version of OpenSSL ARM64 used by 
>> SlikSVN and TortoiseSVN.
>> Since TortoiseSVN bundles the OpenSSL libraries into libsvn_tsvn.dll, 
>> it's likely necessary to upgrade the OpenSSL ARM64 version in the source 
>> code and rebuild the application.
>> Hope this helps fix the bug!
>> Best regards.  
>> Em segunda-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2025 às 12:16:28 UTC-3, Reinhard 
>> Weiss escreveu:
>>
>>> Same issue here.
>>>
>>> - Installed TortoiseSVN-1.14.9.29743-ARM64-svn-1.14.5.msi
>>> - Rebooted Windows, although installer did not ask
>>> - Click on SVN Checkout in context menu
>>> - Checkout dialog appears
>>> - Entering URL and Path, other settings default
>>> - Click on OK - window disappears
>>>
>>> The Windows event log recorded an application error:
>>>
>>> Fehlerhafter Anwendungsname: TortoiseProc.exe, Version: 1.14.9.29743, 
>>> Zeitstempel: 0x674adbb0
>>> Fehlerhafter Modulname: libsvn_tsvn.dll, Version: 1.14.5.21638, 
>>> Zeitstempel: 0x674ada4c
>>> Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
>>> Fehleroffset: 0x00000000004473a8
>>> Fehlerhafte Prozess-ID: 0x14F4
>>> Fehlerhafte Anwendungsstartzeit: 0x1DB8140C1DE1675
>>> Fehlerhafter Anwendungspfad: C:\Program 
>>> Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseProc.exe
>>> Fehlerhafter Modulpfad: C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\libsvn_tsvn.dll
>>> Berichts-ID: 4060494e-d219-475b-9d1b-feed854ce0a8
>>> Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
>>> Fehlerhafte paketbezogene Anwendungs-ID: 
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Reinhard
>>>
>>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/cede0c81-d501-4601-9311-90522368761fn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to