torsdag 13 november 2025 kl. 09:43:04 UTC+1 skrev [email protected]:

I just installed TortoiseSVN-1.14.9.29743-x64-svn-1.14.5 on a new PC.  I've 
noticed that there are two TortoiseSVN entries in the right-click menu.  I 
tried "repairing" it, uninstalling, and reinstalling, etc, and the 
duplicate menu item is still there. 

Is there a fix for going into regedit or whatever that will allow me to 
remove this extra clutter?
[image: Screenshot 2025-11-13 023814.png]


Do you have any other software installed in Windows, for example something 
that modifies the context menu in Windows Explorer?

The menu looks very much like the "classic" context menu from Windows 10 
and earlier. However I believe "Open in Terminal" is from the new Windows 
11 context menu and I guess the second TortoiseSVN entry also comes from 
the new Windows 11 context menu.

Kind regards,
Daniel

(PS. Your entries to this list is moderated if you are not already a 
subscriber. Please only send it once even if it doesn't appear in the list 
immediately!)


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/e8216e37-aa7d-4b6f-b32d-486b53a04e15n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to