Hello Frank,

it's been six months already, so I hope you found a solution in the 
meantime. If not .. we also use Delphi 12 and (Tortoise)SVN, so far without 
any problems, both from the Windows Explorer and integrated with the IDE 
(via JVCL).
I couldn't find the libpar-1.dll on my system as well, so I would assume 
it's no dependency arising from/with Delphi.

Daniel

Frank Lautenbach schrieb am Freitag, 25. April 2025 um 20:23:47 UTC+2:

> I want to use TortoiseSVN in Embarcadero Delphi 12.
> After I have installed and want to add my project to version control I get 
> an error message “2 The system cannot find the specified file: 
> libpar-1.dll.”.
>
> Can anyone help me solve this problem?
>
> Frank

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TortoiseSVN" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/91582818-a80b-4679-a7d3-4aaefd55f370n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to